Conversational English Skills is an edx.org MOOC (Massive Open Online Classe) in which you will learn to :
- Develop conversational English skills
- Listen to dialogues and group discussions to better understand spoken English and cultural norms
- Learn keywords and expressions
- Engage in activities to help you better understand the meaning of conversations
- Learn to initiate your own conversations in English on a variety of topics
Indeed, the course is very engaging as it may seems, since its length is 10 weeks free of charge, provided by TsinghaX institution. All that you have to do is to subscribe to the website below and to devote 2 to 4 hours per week for the task.
Moreover, you can find below an introduction to what you will learn in this course. It is a short video about what you would expect
So, to enroll in this MOOC, you have to follow these steps:
First, create an EDX account by filling your Email address(1), your full name (2), a public username of your choice (3), and your country (4). This link here will get you directly to the register page.[ads2]
Second, go to the Conversational English skills’ course here, and enroll in the course. You can receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects.
Finally, you can visit our FREE courses section for more engaging lessons. Good luck zealots.